Here’s a roundup with links to Easter Baking recipes we have shared on the blog this year. You can check out last year’s round up post here where we shared some cupcake and biscuit ideas. We hope you have a great Easter weekend and take some time to relax and catch up with friends and family.
There’s also been some great baking ideas being shared on some of your fave blogs. I wanted to share some of my favourite finds with you. For more inspiration check out:
- Lydia’s awesome Creme Egg cupcakes – she shares how to make a Creme Egg centre for your cupcakes over at Lydia Bakes.
- Kirsten has made a delicious and decadent looking Chocolate Cheesecake with mini Easter eggs mixed through the filling over on High Tea With Dragons.
- Julie made her own Chocolate Egg-shaped toppers to decorate some cupcakes – you could get creative and make other shapes too. Take a squiz at them on her blog A Slice in the Life of Julie.
- Over the ditch, Steph from Raspberri Cupcakes has made Easter trifles decorated with the cutest Chick Macarons.
- Cakepop queen Bakerella has done it again, this time with her Easter Bunny pops.
Happy Easter and Happy Baking!